mirashahrom



It's been 4 years.... already......?!

August 7, 2024


Assalamualaikum and hi. Phew... I guess I left this blog for quite a long time..... Woah now that I am walking back on my memory lane, I did remember when I wrote that I would be diligently, and thoroughly documenting every ounce of my memory ever since I left for Ireland so that I could look back and re-live the moment but little did I know that not only the memories and moments in Ireland that I missed, but the not-so-long-I-guess 4 years, or would I say the entirety of my medical (and nonmedical of course) journeys of 5 years. No wonder people say that times pass by in the blink of an eye. It was clear how I went back to this blog during my first year in medical school at RCSI in 2019, and now I returned after I ended my medical school at RUMC. 


Yes, like holy yeah baby, I graduated medical school!!!!!! CAN YOU FREAKING BELIEVE IT???? CAUSE MAN, IT'S SURREAL. (although I graduated two months ago and passed my last papers and pro-exam one month previously... oh yeah, I would be back with another entry on my graduation day)

I just wanted to re-visit my blog, and out of nowhere, I decided to write again, (with the intention to sharpen my English and writing because I DO SUCK IN ENGLISH plz I know I studied in Ireland and I have a medical degree but my English is so mediocre plz don't throw shades and hates on me..... I'm just a girl...... a baby girl.....). For now, I just want to say hi to the non-existent readers of my blog, and I might come again with a few entries a few days later.

Warm regards,

An unemployed medical degree holder fella. Cheers. 


Ohhhh, just a p/s: the photo above was the last day of Surgery tutorial with Prof. Dato' Manjit. I like him, I love Surgery, and I miss having the pressure and worries awaiting and circulating through my mind 24/7. Cause now I'm just an unemployed mindless fella. 


Bye again. 


Labels:

0 comments


Post a Comment