mirashahrom



Adios, Int'l Baccalaureate

May 22, 2020


Assalamualaikum and hi. Ramadan Kareem everyone. It's been a lonnnnnggggg time since I last wrote here. I supposedly to post all these back then, almost a year ago but hey, procrastination isn't something new huh? And this post, dedicated to a year ago, the last day in college -- ended IB for good and left KMS for better. Bet this post could be a bit longer than usual cause I had so much fun on the last day of college; not because we were free hiks but the bond between us got strengthen..... tho it was late, but better late than never, aite?


Hey, this was the last picture of us, class 13.2 on our last paper, Chemistry HL Paper 3; damn, can't believe I still remembered that! Oh yeah, I shall finish all these college stories because MedSch's memories coming next. But, bet I would insert some college memories that I missed later in future, just in case I got extra time.... we will see. The picture below was the last picture with Teacher Arzirah, our Chemistry teacher. And also, our counsellor, Sir Adha. Oh yeah, I would specifically make a post, to sum up my two years in college soon enough, InshaAllah.



Bless your eyes with our last moment together; International Baccalaureate's Batch Estrella <3 and peek for the people that made my days there, more bearable. To put on the list, Tah Pape Girls, Roommates, Kel Gang, Random but Planned peeps, Paan, Fishy, and others, but sadly, couldn't get the chances for pictures together.



Our term ended in the month of Ramadan, the back story during the study and revision sessions were fun; Iftar-Taraweeh-Sahoor together all day err day. The last iftar in Seremban, the whole classmates went outside at EID Korean store whatever the name at Seremban Gateway. Told ya my classmates were variety and to simply put it, we sakai sakai together. Btw, I lose hope already in my classmates' (the boys) photography skill. Sigh. 



On the last night in college, my friends (Tah Pape Girls) spent the night together, borak borak for last time, joined Thurah's IG Live with Adam, Fish, and Pami for four hours, (who on earth going live for 4 freaking hours??) right until dawn, for Sahoor. Btw, can you peep at the three phones that were used for chatting? IG live was thru Thurs and Fishy's accounts plus an additional member via video call, Pami; initially we did IG Live with Pami then dia insecure ramai join haha.



After streaming online, then, we saw the IB boys went outside, to sahoor at McD so we went along hehe! McD was full of IB fam that day. This was my very first and last curi curi keluar college for sahoor outside. Mom, I swear I'm not a badass student, I created memories. To be honest, we were quite scared to sneak out of college without permission cause once, there's a case seniors curi curi keluar for sahoor as well and kantoi, but, hehe, freak not, Sir Rudi was there too; our IB coordinator so coolio af.




Right before we started being abnormally crazy in IG live, Iffah called us, asked: "nak join main bunga api tak dekat DTHO?" "YAAAAAAAAS PLEASEEEEE", we headed to block academic, where DTHO is situated. It almost hit 12 am that time, and we had to lie to guards uncles saying "uncles, this is the last night we stayed here, can we go around college for the last time?" and hehe, surely, we were given the permission. Hoorayyyyyy. Here's snippets of us having fun playing bunga api and mercun pop pop (cause extreme explosion would kantoi kan us, and we don't wanna getting drag to Sir Nas on our last day huhu~)





My last day in KMS was fun, hands down! I had a blast. From the long-awaited moment of ending IB, Iftar with dearest 13.2 fams, playing bunga api and mercun pop pop curi curi at the academic block, went IG Live for 4 hours till dawn, first and last Sahoor at McD with fellow IB fam. What's more, shall I ask? Alhamdulillah for everything. To sum up, drum rolls please, here's the long-awaited phrase that I eager to say a year ago; Adios, International Baccalaureate. Damn, you were a pain. 



Thank you for reading! Assalamualaikum. 








Labels:

0 comments


Post a Comment