mirashahrom



First High-end Cosmetics; Dior

May 26, 2020


Assalamualaikum and hi. Today, I'm going to review some products that I bought from Sephora. Since I'm a makeup beginner, I wish to purchase products that are beginner free that I chose BB Cushion instead of liquid foundation etc. Supposedly, I wish to purchase Estee Lauder's Double Wear BB Cushion but unfortunately, sold out as well as Clinique's BB Cushion. Since this was the first time I bought such products, I barely know suitable code for my skin that I asked my abang just randomly choose which one that he might think suits me. Yap, I bought these with the help of my abang (tho, tbh, he the one who paid for it :p)

Cause both my choices were sold out due to Sephora's sales back then, but Dior's product range still available and I got myself in the code of 1W. Bruh, this was my first high-end makeup product that the packaging so high class damn I cried.


My review; BB Cushion was nice, light to medium coverage; dark spots still require concealer and it gives off a matte finishing. Light, since it's a compact BB cushion, easy to carry anywhere. Little noticeable fragrance but not irritable on my skin.


Well, I only asked my abang to buy me BB Cushion but he bought me a Dior Balm as well. It's in the shade of Coral. Quoting him, this is the only colour that has no shimmering effect; cause I kinda not fancy shimmery things.



My review; Dior Balm was greeaaaaattttttt. Worth the penny though it was quite expensive, hey, what's to expect from Dior? but the balm was nice. No noticeable fragrance but the packaging so cute and it moisturises the lips great. Change the colour of lips into a pinky natural shade. Love it. Moistures last quite long compared to other balms in the store.


As I said, I'm still a newbie in this field, I have no higher skill or to even be called a pro, but this was my genuine reviews. I'm a bit tacky in reviewing tho huhu might improvise my reviewing skill later hehe. Love the fact that I finally got the high-end products in my hands :' Alhamdulillah.

Thank you for reading, Assalamualaikum.



Labels:

1 comments
Blogger Tqa London said...
I suck at reviewing too, especially beauty products and books. And as for makeup, I am forever grateful that my sister is a certified MUA. So she helped me a lot when I become a clueless loser trying to buy a foundation, concealer and primer. My first high end makeup is by Tom Ford, Guerlain and Chanel but after I found out that those high end brands still tested on animals or funded to the companies that tested on animals, I throw them all away and switched to Charlotte Tilbury, The Ordinary, and my current favourite, Hourglass. Nak menangis rasa but I tried to keep my 2019 resolution going strong about going green, eco-friendly and supporting cruelty-free products. Same goes for my sister. Banyak yang dia buang sebab barang dia mostly MAC, NARS and Tom Ford (client's requests) but it was worth the change.
Your abang is the greatest! Best gila dapat abang like yours hahaha

But yesss that Dior balm though, greatly satisfying when I use it too before. Now I just use Kiehl's. Sorry for the long comment by the way.
 

Post a Comment