mirashahrom



Biro Tatanegara (BTN)

May 22, 2020


Assalamualaikum and hi. Disclaimer; everything that I wrote recently and going to write during this MCO were all happened in the past. I couldn't get the time to do so back then, so this is the effort of mine to reincarnate everything, InsyaAllah. Most of these happened back in 2019. Latest updates on 2020 will be stated later, sorry for confusions huhu

Biro Tata Negara was a patriotic-compulsory program for MARA students who intended to study abroad so that they kinda could incorporate the love for the country, Malaysia. This camp was a 3 days and 2 nights program. I'm not sure regarding others, I think JPA also sent their students for such program as well. As for my college, the students were divided into 3 groups which then allocated to different sites; I was in Series 3 camp at Nur Bukit Unggul Eco Resort. Bruh, forget bout anything, Digi got no coverage at all. 






I don't want to talk ill regarding the facilities, it was so-so and the program was quite meh. But, hey, I can't forget that we need to walk almost 5-6 km or even more for the night until dawn. Walking nonstop and played games at each point. My uncle's house was 5km away from the site, how I wish I can go run there instead, huh. Here are snippets from the camp with some KMS girls :)



Camp activities were all the same, survival kit, spiritual, etc, etc. One thing that I totally remember was when my abang (Amir), came to the site, sent me good foods -- apam balik cheese& 4fingers in a Nur Sajat's paper bag. And the facilitator called out my name in front of all participants (KMS& KMB) and when everyone roasted me for that haha I totally can't be free with this kind of jokes. 

Oh yeah, and on my way to the camp, I got a call from RUMC person but sorry, Digi totally has limited coverage that I turned down the call "Sorry, I was on my way to a camp. Could u call me back on the next Monday?" suka hati kan main suruh suruh future uni's person calls balik later huhu. My friends got the same call as well and the uni's representative was going to ask regarding uni choice (to choose either RCSI or UCD) and regarding the exam we had before; Alhamdulillah nasib baik turned down the call hoho

To be frank, there's no significant things happened here, biasalah kena jerit, tengking, jerkah time camp, nothing's new. But the side funny stories along with the time frame that's matter. To sum up, got a call from RUMC on the way to camp but turned it down; hostel got only one small ceiling fan that needs to cool down 11 people, crazy is it? I can't feel any cool at all! (this urged 'Ainaa and I to step out of the room and went to Surau at the main centre so that we can sleep there with a proper airflow lol; lepas tu time nak balik bilik, kantoi dengan budak KMB hoho); walked >5km for nonsense activities up till dawn; abang sent foods and me being roasted for that.

Another good experience indeed. I'm a keeper, I value and welcome all sorts of experience. I cherish them. That, the main reason behind this web -- to keep track of my memory lane. 

Told ya the only fan that works there was in the surau only. 


Thank you for reading. Assalamualaikum. 

Labels:

2 comments
Blogger Fahmi said...
Nice info
 
Blogger ray said...
seronoknya dpat join program macam ni
 

Post a Comment