mirashahrom



Graduated from KMS

May 22, 2020


Assalamualaikum and hi. Hey people, I proudly announced that I.......... finally graduated from Kolej Mara Seremban!! If you have followed my previous stories, you might as well notice that I was very in deep worries and contemplated to enrol here in the first place. I scared that I might not adapt here and would do poor but alhamdulillah, all praise to Him. I managed to get through and eventually graduated.

Hehe, I got three flowers bouquets that day, thank you Ayah and Amir (Bang Ngah) for coming all the way here. I am nothing without my family. Thank you for the endless supports and weekly visits/pickups which got me enlisted into the PBSM -- Persatuan Balik Setiap Minggu hehe. 

International Baccalaureate, even the name of that program shows how hard it is. All-rounded? It's easier said than done. IB was totally an emotional roller coaster ride; either you had fun along the ride or die in the middle. Procrastination is a totally no-NO in this program but, heh, my lazy ass still couldn't get it together. Nevertheless, I graduated IB, I completed it, alhamdulillah. 

Here's one of my fav teacher, the one who always, alwayyssss listen to us - be it educational or Nah random things, teacher Khalilie. Bio was fun with you and your educational& intelligent joke. You know what, once, she said: "you guys patut tahu issue terkini regarding Malaysia, bukan tahu yang Zayn Malik dah breakup je." Bruh, most of us tak tahu pun Zayn broke up with Gigi that time till she mentioned it lmao XD


My result, it ain't all good, ain't all waltz, but (again) alhamdulillah, with that, I managed to pursue Medicine for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) under a twinning program; RUMC-RCSI which indicates that I'm going to spend 2 and half years in Ireland and 2 and half years in Penang. A post regarding this will be updated soon, InshaAllah.

Kolej Mara Seremban always has that tradition where each batch going to have their own graduation's theme colour. Past seniors; Royale (Black&Gold); Excelsior (Red/Maroon) and for us, Estrella (Electric Blue&Grey) - we even got that privilege to receive a custom made grey-shawl with DR's building as the decoration, well, it's quite lmao but thankyou, college. Personally, I got issues with the chosen theme, I mean, excuse me, Electric Blue???? The same-dr-building-shawl???? but guys, sis redha. And many of us just went against it by wearing Navy Blue and others satin silver shawl sorta. 


Nothing much happened during graduation, so, let's the pictures speak :) 
pst; finally got proper pictures with dearest genk (read; gangs <3) - Tah Pape (mia; thirah); Kaum Kel. Also, classmates, 13.2 :)





To be honest, I barely have proper English education that forced me to go through everything. Government-based schools got to learn in full Malay but I swear students shall be exposed to English-ed, I know it's all about memartabatkan Bahasa Melayu but reality bites, isn't it? English is the world's language, by hook or crook, everything got to be done in English. I learned it in a hard way, truly. 




IB would be such an experience. God bless everyone who gets through everything and ease anything throughout the way with me.  No words can describe, for sure. Valuable, valuable experience, I suppose. Alhamdulillah.

Thank you for making it up here, reading all my rants -- parts of my life. Feel free to drop any words. Thank you for reading. Assalamualaikum. 

Btw, p/s: sumpah from all these pictures I rasa eyebrows I tak wujud. I mean lmao kening aku hilang sksksksk ingatkan eyelashes je huhu

P/s/s; each student got a personal picture on stage as well as the whole batch's picture but hahaha sadly idk where I put all those, surely going to update this post with those pictures when I found them later. 



Labels:

9 comments
Blogger Ri. said...
Congratulations!!
 
Blogger mori said...
congratulations! XD
 
Blogger GGhere said...
I did alevels before pursuing MBBS, for sure IB is harder. Congrats dear! you did great :) btw, I can't use your chatbox. Thanks for visit mine hihi
 
Blogger Silah Hassy said...
biitaufiq wannajah dik. moga jadi insan berjaya dunia akhirat~
 
Blogger Meutia said...
Wah congratulation ^^
 
Blogger Eyna Puzi said...
Congratulations mira! Cantiknya ramai-ramai pakai baju warna sama hehe 😆
 
Blogger Naja said...
eh confuse. ada graduation convo eh? ke dah lama ni? anywayy tahniahh!
 
Blogger Naja said...
do visit my blogg (saintiskuno.blogspot.com)
 
Blogger Amira Shahira said...
@GGHere; heyyy thank you for addressing the issue. fix that already! hehe Ib was a pain but alevel couldn't be any different, congrats to you too :)
@Naja; hahahaha yaaa, i graduated last August and couldnt make it to write this back then so in this free time, i would love to recreate the story :) sure, going to visit you afterwards :)
@the rest; thank you so much for the warm greetings and wishes. God Bless :)
 

Post a Comment