mirashahrom



Eid Mubarak 2020

May 25, 2020


Assalamualaikum and hi. Eid Mubarak everyone! Hopefully, everyone had a blast yesterday and going to be blessed during this eve. In this pandemic, we all truly faced a phase where everything goes against the plan, but He knows better. Supposedly, this year going to be my last eid's celebration before I planned to celebrate abroad for the next, next years. Experiencing to celebrate eid abroad shall be a great experience, is it? However, this year's celebration a bit gloomy, my abang couldn't make it home, we were far away from other family members and can't salam-cium-laga-pipi per usual, not really a big eid feast and no proper complete pictures. Not really a good last eid in Malaysia tho :(

We were in rush pagi Raya, WhatsApp can only accommodate 4 numbers and we, the big fam needs to make more than 3 rounds of video called that morning. And also, not to forget Uwan who also cried in every VC rounds as she can't make it to meet her children and grandchildren. But everyone was so happy to see each other that morning, that's shall be fine. 


Unfortunately, no proper eid photos to show cause the weather wasn't cooperating much, even the weather was crying heavily to illustrate the feelings of those who were part aways. Nah, health is the most important matter, right? But then again, it's #covEID 2020 hehe

Btw, I team #TeamRayaNogori #TeamRayaPurple; well I don't know whether it's purple or grey because it can be seen as both; so, Purplish Grey? And I totally colour clash, my attire was purplish-grey, the shawl was dusty pink from Beaunina, the heels were white, bought it from Primark and my bag was brown. Am I a clown? hoho I'm a makeup beginner and I kinda like my 20 minutes makeup that day hehe watched the tutorial from Putreeo btw; can't spend more time with that caused everyone rushed me caused another fam already called for VC huhu

  

  

Alhamdulillah, we still can cross the districts that we can visit some fam in Pilah. It was kinda weird seeing how lonely and quiet Pilah was when it usually took us 2-3 hours to get there every time during the Eid. And alhamdulillah that I still eligible to get duit Raya despite being alive for 21 years already hehe, asalkan tak bekerja lagi, am I right? huhu

  

This year was rather special, but grateful that Malaysian still followed the rules tho it was hard to obey to. It's for the future, it's for the better, insha'Allah.

Thank you for reading. Hope you enjoyed the eve. Assalamualaikum.  

Labels:

2 comments
Blogger Alif Adnan said...
Nice story anyway, selamat hari raya buat Mira dan keluarga
 
Blogger Tqa London said...
Eid Mubarak to you and your family.
For me, I #TeamTakRaya . Well, that's just me because we have a whole table fill with Raya food, and my sister donning matching outfit with her baby and husband. Lepas makan satu family, they went to her husband's sister's house. I'm not joining so just tido dalam bilik sampai lah subuh tadi.

VC? hmm.. I wish I have relatives that cares about us haha
I was supposed to celebrate Eid with my cousin and her baby in Germany but under unexpected circumstances, kena lupakan niat tu. This is what happen when most of my nice and close relatives lives on the other side of the world.

Despite the incomplete Eid photo like you said, you guys still look good and so in Raya mode.
Selamat Hari Raya! Sincerely, from your new follower :)
 

Post a Comment