mirashahrom



Hola, Republic of Ireland

May 27, 2020


Assalamualaikum and hi. So 31st Aug 2019 marked the day I left Malaysia for Ireland. It has always been a dream for me to be there, to study in my dream uni since the age of 12 years old. Back then, I only used to send my abang off when he studied in Germany. Seeing how nice to live abroad and how fantastic the idea of it made me dream of becoming a medical student in Ireland. I did plan this since the very young of me, at the age of 12, I have no particular career path yet, I just lived on and follow the path of my life to find that I set my heart for the medical field.

Throughout my high school days, I made it clear, to myself, to people around me that I'm going to pursue in this field. At first, I want it to be dentistry but our path didn't cross that I got to enrol in medicine instead. Back in high school, I planned my career path all too well, I need to score PT3 so that I got into science stream class, I need to get 9As for SPM so that I can get into the medical field as well as get the chance for a scholarship, I need to get into a preparatory college so that I can go abroad, and Alhamdulillah for everything. In short, the planning goes like this, science stream class > score SPM > get into Kolej Mara Banting > RCSI to pursue Dentistry; praise to Him I accomplished everything despite a bit different along with the planning; I didn't enrol in Kolej Mara Banting but Kolej Mara Seremban; I can't pursue in Dentistry but Medicine, still in RCSI. 

If you ever ask me what I do for these? Yes, sure, everything is under His wills and everyone around you who wishes and makes du'a for you, I'm so sure with this, but from my point of view, the goals that you set from the very start of your journey will take you to a certain far. When you plan, you eventually know the things you're going to face, and this likely to get you to be ready for any challenge upholds upon you. And, most importantly, the blessings, from Him, your family, teachers and friends. Take good care of the flows of blessings in life. Everything will flow in a definite path. 

Enough flashbacks for these. My last August was so busy, we had kenduri kesyukuran, graduation and fly off at the same week. I used to see my parents cried when they sent my abang away and this time, I witnessed my family, ibu, ayah, apit and amir cried to send me off. Well, how can you let go the most manja adik bongsu in the house go far, about ~11 000km away from home? Here are some pictures to send me off :) And thank you to my family members and friends who came (tho, indirectly for me as well hehe) - aishah, paan, tini and others. Thank you, Aishah for the cookies hehe <3

   

   

   

   

Among the others, Medicine students were the first one to fly away. Well, we arrived there 5 days early from our orientation but that was nice to go around Dublin, to get familiarise and settle down. I don't have proper pictures on our first day there but a post regarding Dublin will be here later hehe. 

Thank you for making it here. Assalamualaikum. 

Labels: , ,

1 comments
Blogger Tqa London said...
Oh so you were already in Dublin since last year? Too late to congratulate you but I'm still going to say this, Congratulations for getting into your dream College. I wish I was committed enough to keep track of my goals but I'm too late for that. I'm happy seeing other people achieving what they are chasing for. And thankfully you get to spend Eid with your whole family here in Malaysia right? Couldn't be more happier for you :)
 

Post a Comment