mirashahrom



Kenduri Kesyukuran

May 27, 2020


Assalamualaikum and hi. As my kenduri kesyukuran arrived, it personally indicated that my time in Malaysia almost hits the end. I'm finally going to fly to Ireland for good. My kenduri, haha I wanted it to be super simple but ibu said, "adik, ibu ayah ni cikgu, ramai kawan, kena ajak, takpe la dalam 800 orang je" and I just let my mom planned for everything. Ainaa and her family came along with Fish. Mak Ainaa said dah macam kenduri kahwin haha meh, what shall I do, all are my mom planning tho hoho

I seriously don't really get involved with the planning; tempah makan, khemah-goodies-undangan-everything my mom did. Even I didn't invite my teachers myself cause my mom will handle it as well. Some of my teachers are new teachers that my mom barely knows so she just invited teachers that she get used to knowing only. Cause of that, my physics teacher was upset with me for not being invited as she saw a picture of me and one of the invited teacher on Facebook. huhu RIP myself. Up to this day I'm scared to visit my school for the fact that my physics teacher would still be upset with me hehe



I would sincerely thank everyone who came to my kenduri, kawan-kawan ayah and ibu, my teachers from primary school up to high school, neighbours and my childhood friends. Thanks for making up your time to be here though I barely can layan everyone enough huhu soz. And thank you to Ainaa and family and Fish for making it here despite the distance, sorry for making you guys came all the from Shah Alam huhu. And here, marked the official between Ainaa and Fish tau hahaha after kena paksa dengan Ainaa's mom and sister, kak Aliaa. And to Aiman and the gang, thank you for coming as well. Ipah would love it if Peta and Shiedan come along in any occasions in future as well hahaha. 

         

Thank you for reading. Till we meet again hehe, Assalamualaikum.

Labels: , ,

0 comments


Post a Comment