mirashahrom



IB in KMS

June 7, 2017


Assalamualaikum and hi. At last, I have finally set my heart to KMS. After a few days of pain and headaches, I finally decided to pursue my studies in the Ib Diploma Programme. Regarding this entry, I was so confused to choose either pasum or kms, but after a few brainstorming with families, friends and pals, I am going to kms. 

KMS. It is not Kolej Matrikulasi Selangor or Kills Myself; it is Kolej Mara Seremban. Well, it is normal to not know the existence of this college as the first time I heard about this college when I was in form three even though I am originally born in Negeri Sembilan. Thanks to hlovate, she/he introduced me about this college thru her/his novels. 

Ib; stands for International Baccalaureate. It is a diploma programme for preparatory students. Before, it was mainly known as a platform for students who were keen to pursue their study abroad. However, for this year, they do not send any ib students abroad due to some controversies or should I say the current economy issues exactly lol. In Kms, ib is not the only course that will be offered, they offer a-level too. I guess, a-level is more familiar than ib but woot woot both are surprisingly same. The difference might due to the system as a-level is an exam-oriented while ib is a mixture of exams + core workloads. You can gain more information regarding ib in kms here

Every time I searched something related to ib on the net; be it the twitter, Instagram, blog, or Wordpress; one word could perfectly describe ib is; susah. I must say that I am trembling of it and I get overwhelmed with thoughts, insecurity, anxious and so on. The only phrase that across my mind for each moment is; could I survive ib? 

Quoting Janna, "You will drown in assignments or probably not, but no matter what people said, you wont die"

I hope so! Wish me luck guys!
Thanks for reading, Assalamualaikum. 


Labels: ,

1 comments
Blogger Nfaezah97 said...
All the best girl ! Good luck and fighting :D
 

Post a Comment